Double Stallion Games creates unique player experiences in familiar action genres using gorgeous 2D hand-animated aesthetics that feel fresh and dynamic to modern players.
We are currently ramping up and looking for a passionate full-time Senior 2D Artist to join our team. Our ideal candidate should have a broad range of skills including animation, design, layout and concept art. The Senior 2D Artist will work closely with the Art Director in developing unique visual worlds for our games.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Participate in game visual development with concept art, game mockups, story beats/boards and more.
- Create production assets such as > game sprite animations, background tilesets, UI menus, etc.
- Work closely with the Art Director to help establish a consistent art style for the game
- 3+ years of professional games, animation, illustration experience or equivalent
- Flexible and adept at designing/animating characters, environments, UI, etc.
- Able to adapt to various art styles and keep characters on model
- Great sense of style and appeal
- Familiarity with western-style cartoon animation as well as anime-style design/appeal
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Flexible art skill set; animation, graphic design, layout, painting, etc.
- Savvy in Adobe creative Suite, particularly Photoshop & Animate (Flash)
- Experienced with Toon Boom Harmony
- Knowledge of one or more 3D packages (3DS Max, Maya, etc.)
- Familiarity with Unity game engine
Benefits offered include:
- Family health insurance, including dental and vision
To apply please submit a cover letter, a current resume and your portfolio/demo reel to email@example.com. Only candidates who provide links to their portfolio/demo reel will be considered.