1. Who is Double Stallion and what is this document?
Double Stallion makes great games for everyone to enjoy. We at Double Stallion respect the privacy of everyone who uses our games, website(s) and all related services which we may provide to you from time to time (“Services”). In this document we refer to Double Stallion Games as “Double Stallion” “us”, “we” or “our” and we refer to you as “you” and “your”.
2. What Information do we collect about you, and how do we collect it?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide us with when you fill in forms when using our Services;
- information that you provide us if you opt-in to us sending you a newsletter;
- details of your use of our Services and the resources that you access (for example, information about how and when you play our games or visit our website(s), or what device you use to access our Services);
- if you contact us or respond to messages and communications that we send to you, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and
- your interactions with us on our social media channels.
3. Do we store your Payment Information?
When you purchase items via our apps (such as those you can purchase in the iOS App Store, via Amazon Kindle or on Google Play) we do not collect or store any payment information from you.
4. How will we use your Personal Information?
Personal Information is used internally by Double Stallion to develop, deliver and improve our products, content and services. In addition, Double Stallion may allow third parties performing services under contract with Double Stallion, such as order or payment processors or merchandise warehouse and fulfilment services, to access and use personally identifiable information, but only to the extent necessary to provide those services.
Double Stallion will not share personally identifying information with third parties for marketing purposes. Double Stallion may use personally identifying information provided by you to send you information about Double Stallion, including news about product updates, contests, events, and other promotional materials, but only if you agree to receive such communications.
Double Stallion may release personally identifiable information to comply with court orders or laws that require us to disclose such information. In the event of a reorganisation, sale or merger we may transfer personally identifiable information to the relevant third party.
5. For how long will we retain your Information?
6. How do we protect your Personal Information?
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We maintain appropriate technical and physical safeguards to protect your Personal Information against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access, use and all other unlawful forms of processing of the data in our possession. We use the same level of skill in protecting your Personal Information as other similar games developers. However, since the internet is not a completely secure environment we cannot guarantee that information you transmit via our Games will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our safeguards.
7. What if you want to correct or remove the Personal Information that we hold?
If you are concerned about the accuracy of personally identifiable information maintained by Double Stallion or wish to review, access, amend or correct it, or would like your personally identifiable information removed from Double Stallion’s records or otherwise deactivated, please contact us. We may decline requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardise the privacy of others, or are extremely impractical.
8. How can you opt-out of communications from Double Stallion?
Double Stallion gives you the option to receive promotional email communications from Double Stallion. You may opt out of these email communications by contacting us, or by following the instructions provided in those email communications.
9. How are you affected by links from our Services?
10. How are you affected if you are under the age of 13?
If you are under 13, we don’t want your personal information, and you must not provide it to us. If you are a parent and believe that your child who is under 13 has provided us with personal information, please contact us to have your child’s information removed.
11. How can you contact us?
To find out more about how your Personal Information will be used please contact us by email at email@example.com
We may need to change this policy and our notices. The updated version will be posted online. If the changes are substantive, we will announce the update through Double Stallion’s usual channels for such announcements such as blog posts, forums, and social media. Your continued use of the product or service after the effective date of such changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes. To make your review more convenient, the last date on which changes were made is listed below.
13. When was the last update to this policy?